Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Is Love?

I can’t bear the thought of living without knowing there is someone out there for me, someone who will make me smile every day, share my dreams, make me laugh, make me feel alive. Someone who will be with me through hard times and most importantly, someone who will know exactly who I am, including my weaknesses, mistakes, and fears and still think that I’m completely amazing and worth fighting for.

When I was little, I always looked for the handsome, rich, sexy guys, but now I see that all those things aren’t important if you are really looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with. Looks and material stuff don’t matter; it’s all about how you feel and who you become when you are with a guy you admire, and have things in common with, share values with, and have a similar point of view about life.

Most of my life I didn’t believe in love, I used to think it was just an illusion and that it was just too good to be true. Even though I had my heart recently broken by my first boyfriend, I discovered that I was able to love and be loved in return, and for that, I will always be grateful. Now it’s only a matter of time for me to move on and convince myself that my true love is on his way to meet me, because I do believe there is someone out there for everyone.

I don’t know how it feels to be in love, because I haven’t experienced it myself. I think that when all love songs make sense and you are able to identify with them and also when you feel like there is absolutely nothing else you could possibly need and you feel complete, you will sure realize that’s love, because as Aristotle says, “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”

Free Projects Download :

Free Projects Download :
Free students projects download for all.

Popular Posts( Last 7 Days )