Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Broken Heart

A broken heart is what I feel
It leads to flowing tears
The sorrow from this loneliness
Gives way to deeper fears
I hurt inside from losing you
I'm often asking why?
How could this end so suddenly?
I feel like I could die
It wasn't very long ago
That you and I embraced
It feels like only yesterday
And now my soul's displaced
I'm trying to find a peaceful thought
Where you and I were strong
But in the absence of your love
My happiness has gone
For all the times we've laughed, we've hugged
And all the times we've kissed
For all the times we've made sweet love
Your touch is what I've missed
I truly hope there comes a day
When love will reunite
I'll wipe away these lonely tears
I cry throughout the night.









Sad Love Poems, love poems, poems, love poetry, friendship poems, love poem, love

Free Projects Download :

Free Projects Download :
Free students projects download for all.

Popular Posts( Last 7 Days )