Saturday, November 7, 2009

Handy Recovery | Recover data accidentally lost on MS Windows and MS Vista

I always have the habit of deleting files using shift+ delete, and this habit had put me in a deep trouble. I was cleaning my hard drive and in the process deleted my presentation which was due next day using shift delete. It’s very hard to reproduce the whole thing again, so with a little hope i went on googling for some software’s to recovers files deleted completely from the hard drive and found this kooool software ( Handy recovery). The trial version allows you to recover one file per day and that’s enough for me. Though I wasn’t really expecting it to recover my files, i just wanted to give try and to my surprise it worked :). It recovered my presentation without any error.
Here is what Handy recovery offers:
Recover files accidentally lost on MS Windows and MS Vista.
Image recovery from CF/SM/SD card.
Preview window to show the content of deleted files
Restore files from corrupted and deleted partitions or create disk images for deferred recovery
Browsing is provided with search/filtering and a special folder for easy detection of files emptied from Recycle Bin.

Supported file systems:
NTFS/NTFS 5 + EFS, FAT 12/16/32, HFS/HFS+ file systems are supported.

Download Handy Recovery here

Free Projects Download :

Free Projects Download :
Free students projects download for all.

Popular Posts( Last 7 Days )